I get asked regularly, besides my writing about our iPad initiative, who else writes about iPads in elementary education.
Here are some of the folks I read:
- Sidwell Friends School (the primary grades iPad initiative at the school the Obama girls attend)
- Fraser Speirs (Scottish tech integrator. Has great posts about iPads in elem sch)
- Tony Vincent (great info on teaching and learning with mobile tech, especially iPads)
- Jennie Magiera (amazing tech coach in Chicago, was one of our keynotes at our Leveraging Learning Institute – not exclusively iPads but on the nose about pedagogy with tech)
- And this blog isn’t about iPads, but we see our iPad initiative as how we implement Customized Learning in the Primary Grades and Mark Davis is a teacher who writes about his experience with customized learning. Very nice, concrete writing about implementation…